This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KERALA AYURVEDA LTD.
- UNI ABEX ALLOY PRODUCTS LTD.
- JAIPRAKASH POWER VENTURES (JP POWER)
- SHREE OSWAL SEEDS AND CHEMICALS LIMITED
- HARI GOVIND INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- KUSH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- PHOTON CAPITAL ADVISORS LTD.
- ECOPLAST LTD.
- EMERALD LEISURES LTD
- PRITI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- IITL PROJECTS LIMITED
- HILIKS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- WHITE ORGANIC AGRO LTD
- JITF INFRALOGISTICS LTD
- CAPTAIN TECHNOCAST LIMITED
- VEDAVAAG SYSTEMS LTD.
- TRICOM FRUIT PRODUCTS LIMITED
- ABANS ENTERPRISES LTD
- SPRAYKING AGRO EQUIPMENT LIMITED
- BENTLEY COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD. (MANALIPETC)?
Can I buy MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD. (MANALIPETC) shares?
How do I buy MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD. (MANALIPETC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD. (MANALIPETC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD. (MANALIPETC) shares.
In which sector do MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD. (MANALIPETC) belong?
Today's live share price for MANALI PETROCHEMICAL LTD. is NSE: ₹ 93.65, BSE: ₹ 94.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jun.'86, Manali Petrochemicals was promoted by Southern Petrochemicals Industries Corporation. It manufactures import-substitute chemicals like propylene oxide, propylene glycol, polyol, isocyanate and others. These chemicals are key inputs for the manufacture of polyurethane foams having wide ranging applications. Propylene glycol is extensively used in pharmaceuticals, food flavours, essences, cigarettes, cosmetics and perfumery. For its products, the company has collaborations with Ato Chem, France; Arco, USA; through Technip, France. The company also has new improved formulations to manufacture bicycle tyres and rice mill rollers. In Feb.'93, it came out with a rights issue to meet the cost of setting up new facilities and to enter into trading of isocyanates which is not being manufactured locally. The company's promoter, SPIC, is also taking over UB Petroproducts, its only domestic competitor, thus putting the company in a favourable position. It has expanded the capacity of PO,PG and Polyol. The company also developed a new process for manufacture of eco-friendly Glycol Ethers of which commercial production commenced. The company was accredited with the ISO 9001: 1994 certificate by Det Norske Veritas. The Company is contemplating merger of Spic Organics Limited, a company belonging to the same group with the company, considering the various benefits that would accrue in the merged operations.The merger has been approved by the Hon'ble High Court of Madras on 21st March 2001.Read more