This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MAC CHARLES (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PALRED TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- BSL LTD.
- WONDER FIBROMATS LIMITED
- SPEEDAGE COMMERCIALS LTD.
- CELESTIAL BIOLABS LIMITED
- NMDC LTD
- KEERTHI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HCL TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- VIAAN INDUSTRIES LTD
- DCM FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- ALCHEMIST CORPORATION LTD.
- 5PAISA CAPITAL LIMITED
- VERA SYNTHETIC LIMITED
- MANGALAM DRUGS & ORGANICS LTD.
- CHEMCRUX ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- BAZEL INTERNATIONAL LTD
- UCO BANK
- ELNET TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- INNOVATIVE TYRES & TUBES
- GARWARE TECHNICAL FIBRES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MAC CHARLES (INDIA) LTD. (MCCHRLS-B)?
Can I buy MAC CHARLES (INDIA) LTD. (MCCHRLS-B) shares?
How do I buy MAC CHARLES (INDIA) LTD. (MCCHRLS-B) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MAC CHARLES (INDIA) LTD. (MCCHRLS-B) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MAC CHARLES (INDIA) LTD. (MCCHRLS-B) shares.
In which sector do MAC CHARLES (INDIA) LTD. (MCCHRLS-B) belong?
Today's live share price for MAC CHARLES (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 506.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Mac Charles (India) established its hotel in collaboration with Holiday Inn, a division of Bass, UK. The hotel was promoted by C B Pradhanani, an NRI tycoon from Dubai. The five-star hotel made a soft opening in Nov.'86. In the next two years, the facilities gradually became functional and the hotel additives were in full swing. Failure to achieve planned business volumes, coupled with huge interest burden, sent it into the red. After a long downturn, there was a change in the company's fortunes in 1993-94. The company has not spent much money on hotel renovation and refurbication and it may spend Rs 2-3 cr on the entire renovation and refurbication as the Holiday Inn collaboration is nearing expiry and the Holiday Inn group will not renew it unless the hotel is totally renovated and refurbished. In 2003-04, the Company has dis-invested in Vaswani Properties Private Ltd and in Vaswani Investments and Holdings Private Ltd.Read more