This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD. (SAIL)
- ABANS ENTERPRISES LTD
- FOMENTO RESORTS & HOTELS LTD.
- CIPLA LTD
- GOENKA DIAMOND & JEWELS LTD.
- NETWORK LTD.
- GENERIC ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION & PROJECTS LIMITED
- NOBLE EXPLOCHEM LTD.
- BANSAL MULTIFLEX LIMITED
- SHARIKA ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- APOLLO FINVEST (INDIA) LTD.
- KALYANI FORGE LTD.
- NETRIPPLES SOFTWARE LIMITED
- SILVER OAK (INDIA) LTD.
- PIX TRANSMISSIONS LTD.
- NELCAST LTD.
- GUJARAT NARMADA VALLEY FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS LTD (GNFC)
- SP CAPITAL FINANCING LTD.
- INTEGRA ENGINEERING INDIA LTD.
- SRI LAKSHMI SARASWATHI TEXTILES (ARNI) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD. (LORDSCHLO)?
Can I buy LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD. (LORDSCHLO) shares?
How do I buy LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD. (LORDSCHLO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD. (LORDSCHLO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD. (LORDSCHLO) shares.
In which sector do LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD. (LORDSCHLO) belong?
Today's live share price for LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 216.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Mar.'79, Modi Alkali & Chemicals (MACL) obtained its certificate for business commencement in Mar.'81. After the split among the promoter companies, at present, it is controlled by MPL, MIL and the K N Modi group. The promoters have interests in Modipon, MIL, MCL and Modi Cement. MACL came out with a rights issue of 44.78 lac equity shares at a premium of Rs 20, aggregating 13.43 cr. The object of the issue was to augment long-term working capital needs, expand its caustic soda plant and install an aluminium chloride plant. The products of the company include caustic soda, liquid chlorine, hydrochloric acid, bleach liquor, bleaching powder, TCE and sodium hypo. The company sells its products to bulk consumers. The company has a technical collaboration with Asahi Chemicals Japan, for know-how of the membrane cell technology to manufacture caustic soda. The company exports to Nepal, Bangladesh, South Africa, UK, Australia, etc. Company has modernised the existing Mercury Cell Plant of 200 TPD into Membrane Cell Plant. The company is producing another DG set which is expected to be commenced very soon which will take the production upto 70 MT.Read more