This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LKP Finance Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MUKAT PIPES LIMITED
- SANG FROID LABS (INDIA) LTD
- GAJANAN SECURITIES SERVICES LTD
- ALCHEMIST CORPORATION LTD.
- UNITED CREDIT LTD.
- STERLING INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISES LTD.
- RCL RETAIL LTD.
- PROCAL ELECTRONICS INDIA LIMITED
- RANJEET MECHATRONICS LIMITED
- KHODAY INDIA LTD.
- MEWAT ZINC LTD.
- ABG SHIPYARD LTD.
- ALKYL AMINES CHEMICALS LTD.
- GODREJ CONSUMER PRODUCTS LTD
- SHIVALIK BIMETAL CONTROLS LTD.
- JALAN TRANSOLUTIONS INDIA LIMITED
- ZENITH STEEL PIPES AND INDUST LIMITED
- ANERI FINCAP LIMITED
- KREON FINNANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- ESCORTS KUBOTA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of LKP Finance Limited (LKPFIN)?
Can I buy LKP Finance Limited (LKPFIN) shares?
How do I buy LKP Finance Limited (LKPFIN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LKP Finance Limited (LKPFIN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LKP Finance Limited (LKPFIN) shares.
In which sector do LKP Finance Limited (LKPFIN) belong?
Today's live share price for LKP Finance Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 78.35 with a current market capitalization of .
Originally incorporated as Elkaypee Merchant Financing in May '84, LKP Merchant Financing (LKPMF) was converted in Feb.'86 into a public limited company. It was promoted by L K Panday, C P Mehta and M V Doshi. In Feb.'94, the company came out with a rights-cum-public issue of equity shares (premium : Rs 25 and Rs 30 respectively), aggregating Rs 28.33 cr to consolidate its capital base and augment its long-term resources. The company offers a wide range of financial services -- issue management, bill discounting, leasing and hire-purchase, full fledged money changing and has also started providing travel related Insurance Policy to bound passengers, etc. It is a SEBI-authorised category-I merchant banker and a sponsor member of the OTCEI. LKPMF's select clients include MRF, HDFC, the House of Tatas, the Birlas, Godrej, Finolex and many others. In Sep.'95, the company allotted 2,50,000 cumulative redeemable preference shares of Rs 100 each aggregating Rs 2,50,00,000, on private placement basis. The company has been awarded the prestigious ISO-9002 Certificate in September, 1998 by KPMG Quality Registrar for money changes operation at Bombay, New Delhi, Chennai and Pune and is proposed to extend the quality systems in more branches during the year. LKPMF is recognised at one of the leading Money Changers in the country.Read more