This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PROLIFE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- VISHWARAJ SUGAR INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD.
- INDIA HOME LOAN LTD.
- RELIABLE VENTURES INDIA LTD.
- IKAB SECURITIES & INVESTMENT LIMITED
- RAGHUVANSH AGROFARMS LTD
- BEEKAY STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD
- GOKAK TEXTILES LTD.
- ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- ASIAN PAINTS LTD
- MULTIPLUS HOLDINGS LTD.
- PEARL GLOBAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- BRAHMAPUTRA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- CHEMCON SPECIALITY CHEMICALS LIMITED
- OSWAL GREENTECH LTD
- DCW LTD.
- ARSHIYA LIMITED
- OMAXE LTD.
- GLOSTER LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD. (KUNSTOFF)?
Can I buy KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD. (KUNSTOFF) shares?
How do I buy KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD. (KUNSTOFF) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD. (KUNSTOFF) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD. (KUNSTOFF) shares.
In which sector do KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD. (KUNSTOFF) belong?
Today's live share price for KUNSTSTOFFE INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 20.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Kunststoffe Industries (KIL) was incorporated in Nov.'85 as Western Leasing. The company initially carried out leasing activities, but subsequent to 1987, changed its line of business into the manufacture of HDPE pipes and HDPE/PP tanks and vessels. Its name was changed to the present one in Aug.'87. KIL was promoted by Pravin Sheth. The company made a rights issue in Mar.'95 of 39.5 lac equity shares at a premium of Rs 5 aggregating Rs 5.92 cr. The issue was made to part-finance the expansion of its production facilities for solid and profile walled HDPE pipes, and to repay the long-term foreign currency loan to IDBI. The estimated requirement of funds was Rs 6 cr. KIL has a technical collaboration with Troisdorfer and Kunststoffe, Germany. The end-users of the company's product are semi-government bodies like the Gujarat and Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporations and large chemical factories.Read more