Live Chart






Karnataka Bank Ltd Overview

Days Range

Low: ₹150.05
High: ₹152.05
Previous Close ₹150.60
Open ₹151.15
Volume 9,95,681
Day’s Range ₹150.05 - ₹152.05
52W Range ₹62.90 - ₹168.50
Market Cap ₹4,699.28 Cr

Fundamentals of Karnataka Bank Ltd

ROCE (TTM) 1.45%
P/E Ratio (TTM) 3.98
P/B Ratio 0.61
Industry P/E 14.02
Debt to Equity NA
ROE 15.22%
EPS (TTM) 37.79
Dividend Yield 3.32%
Book Value 248
Face Value 10

Financials of Karnataka Bank Ltd

Jun 2022Sep 2022Dec 2022Mar 2023
Profit before tax49.75591.5366.95432.28
Net Profit114.05411.47300.63353.53
EPS in Rs3.6613.229.6511.33

About Karnataka Bank Ltd

Karnataka Bank Ltd, a premier private sector bank, is a leading 'A' Class Scheduled Commercial Bank in India. The Bank offers a total value package, a one-stop shop for all the banking needs. They pro ... Read More

Parent Organisation Indian Private
Founded 1924
Managing Director Pradeep Kumar

Peer Comparison

Stocks Market Cap (cr) Market Price (₹) 52 Week Low-High (₹)
Karur Vysya Bank Ltd ₹8,712.95


0.35 (0.32%)

107.65 - 109.45
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd ₹7,250.17


0.30 (0.82%)

36.8 - 37.6
CSB Bank Ltd ₹4,750.04


1.15 (0.42%)

272 - 275
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd ₹6,543.08


2.25 (-0.54%)

409 - 417.9
City Union Bank Ltd ₹9,307.03


0.45 (0.36%)

124.8 - 126.25

What's Trending


What is the Share price of Karnataka Bank Ltd (KTKBANK)?

Karnataka Bank Ltd (KTKBANK) share price as of June 7, 2023, on NSE is Rs 150.50 (NSE) and Rs 150.55 (BSE) on BSE.

Can I buy Karnataka Bank Ltd (KTKBANK) shares?

Yes, You can buy Karnataka Bank Ltd (KTKBANK) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.

How do I buy Karnataka Bank Ltd (KTKBANK) from Angel One?

Karnataka Bank Ltd (KTKBANK) share can be brought through the following modes:
  1. Direct investment: You can buy Karnataka Bank Ltd (KTKBANK) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
  2. Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Karnataka Bank Ltd (KTKBANK) shares.

Is Karnataka Bank a Debt free Company?

No, Karntaka Bank is not a debt free company.

What is the main business of Karnataka Bank?

The main business of Karnataka Bank is to offer financial services, namely personal banking, NRI priority banking, business banking, agricultural banking, digital banking, and payments.

How many branches does Karnataka Bank have?

Karnataka Bank has 880 branches, with 54% concentrated in metro and urban areas and the remaining 46% in rural and semi-urban areas, as on 31st December 2022.