This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Kaiser Corporation Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MILKFOOD LTD.
- BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- JINDAL POLY INVESTMENT AND FINANCE COMPANY LTD
- AMRAWORLD AGRICO LTD.
- KRSNAA DIAGNOSTICS LIMITED
- RAJKUMAR FORGE LTD.
- COSYN LTD
- NILA INFRASTRUCTURES LTD
- MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- PRIME PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- SWASTIKA INVESTMART LTD.
- APAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KEY CORP LTD.
- SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CAR TRADE TECH LIMITED
- LAKSHMI MILLS COMPANY LTD.
- DONEAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SAGARDEEP ALLOYS LIMITED
- GUJARAT NARMADA VALLEY FERTILIZERS & CHEMICALS LTD (GNFC)
- DEVOTED CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Kaiser Corporation Limited (KACL)?
Can I buy Kaiser Corporation Limited (KACL) shares?
How do I buy Kaiser Corporation Limited (KACL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Kaiser Corporation Limited (KACL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Kaiser Corporation Limited (KACL) shares.
In which sector do Kaiser Corporation Limited (KACL) belong?
Today's live share price for Kaiser Corporation Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 85.70 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Sep.'93 as a private limited company, Kaiser Press was converted into a public limited company in Feb.'95. It was promoted by Jehangir R Patel. The company set up a project consisting of two divisions -- plastic division, for manufacturing plastic containers and printing division, for quality printing and manufacturing of self-adhesive labels and cartons, at Thane. In Mar.'96, it came out with a public issue of 13,50,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 135 lac, to part-finance its project. Due to increase in the competition the sales turnover for the year has decreased from Rs.2,48,03,658.03 in the previous year as compared to Rs.2,24,55,850.03 in the current year i.e. 1999-2000.Read more