This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MILLENNIUM ONLINE SOLUTIONS INDIA LIMITED
- BAMBINO AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHANGAR DECOR LTD
- GRAVITA INDIA LTD.
- V.I.P.INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CRAFTSMAN AUTOMATION LIMITED
- SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURES LTD.
- SITA ENTERPRISES LTD.
- SITI NETWORKS LTD
- FRONTLINE CORPORATION LIMITED
- ALPA LABORATORIES LTD.
- MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD
- JSW STEEL LTD
- ACTION CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT LTD.
- HB STOCKHOLDINGS LIMITED
- AXISCADES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- SVARNIM TRADE UDYOG LTD
- HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- SUNCARE TRADERS LTD
- INTEGRA INDIA GROUP COMPANY LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (ISFT)?
Can I buy INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (ISFT) shares?
How do I buy INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (ISFT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (ISFT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (ISFT) shares.
In which sector do INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (ISFT) belong?
Today's live share price for INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 181.80, BSE: ₹ 180.80 with a current market capitalization of .
"IntraSoft Technologies Limited is an Indian Listed Company in IT Enabled Services Sector engaged in the business of E-Commerce. The Company is operating through its Wholly Owned E-Commerce Subsidiary 123Stores, Inc. USA and focuses on the US Online Retail market and was ranked as the 262nd largest Internet Retailer in USA as well as the 11th fastest growing Internet Retailer in the 2016 Top 500 Internet Retailer Guide. 123Stores Inc. sells approximately 535,000 products from over 1,746 brands on the Internet under the brand name "123Stores". The E-Commerce Portal offers customers direct access to a vast selection of products, superior customer service, convenience of fast delivery and low affordable prices. The Company has strategic partnerships with Amazon.com & Ebay.com and others to sell its products to their customers, similar to a shop-in-shop format."Read more