This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- OMNIPOTENT INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- RCL RETAIL LTD.
- YUVRAAJ HYGIENE PRODUCTS LTD.
- KEERTHI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DIANA TEA CO.LTD.
- BAJAJ FINANCE LTD
- DANLAW TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
- KPIT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- MULTI COMMODITY EXCHANGE OF INDIA LTD – MCX
- BIGBLOC CONSTRUCTION LTD
- BOROSIL LIMITED
- NET PIX SHORTS DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED
- DUTRON POLYMERS LTD.
- DEEPAK NITRITE LTD
- GTL LTD.
- ORCHID PHARMA LTD
- SATKAR FINLEASE LTD
- PARAS DEFENCE AND SPACE TECH LIMITED
- BRITANNIA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- VERTOZ ADVERTISING LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD. (INTETHR) shares?
How do I buy INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD. (INTETHR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD. (INTETHR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD. (INTETHR) shares.
In which sector do INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD. (INTETHR) belong?
Today's live share price for INTEGRATED THERMOPLASTICS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as Torrent Thermoplastics Pvt Ltd in Jan.'94, Integrated Thermoplastics was converted into a public limited company in May '94. Subsequently, in Aug.'94, it acquired its present name. Promoted by Simon Joseph and S V Raghu, the company is engaged in the manufacture of high density polyethylene pipes (HDPE), polypropylene (PP) pipes, poly vinyl chloride (PVC) pipes and chlorinated poly vinyl chloride (CPVC) pipes. The company has technical collaboration with Transupreme Plastics International (TPI), US, an agent of BF Goodrich, US, a reputed international manufacturer of PVC resins. The company set up an unit in the Medak district of Andhra Pradesh to manufacture thermoplastic pipes of various sizes with an installed capacity of 3260 tpa. It came out with a public issue in May '95 to part-finance the project. The collaborator has an agreement with the company to buy-back 50% of the production. The company also has a 25% buy-back arrangement with Supreme Chemplast Pvt Ltd.Read more