This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Indus Finance Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CRAFTSMAN AUTOMATION LIMITED
- SIR SHADI LAL ENTERPRISES LTD.
- PTL ENTERPRISES LTD.
- ALAN SCOTT INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- RKD AGRI AND RETAIL LIMITED
- SOFCOM SYSTEMS LTD
- G R INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- AMBER ENTERPRISES INDIA LIMITED
- YUVRAAJ HYGIENE PRODUCTS LTD.
- KAMAT HOTELS (INDIA) LTD.
- SPL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GLOSTER LIMITED
- IL&FS ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD.
- MULTIBASE INDIA LTD.
- FLORA TEXTILES LTD.
- IITL PROJECTS LIMITED
- SUNIL HEALTHCARE LTD
- LIBERTY SHOES LTD.
- DIKSHA GREENS LIMITED
- V-MART RETAIL LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Indus Finance Ltd (INDUSFINL)?
Can I buy Indus Finance Ltd (INDUSFINL) shares?
How do I buy Indus Finance Ltd (INDUSFINL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Indus Finance Ltd (INDUSFINL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Indus Finance Ltd (INDUSFINL) shares.
In which sector do Indus Finance Ltd (INDUSFINL) belong?
Today's live share price for Indus Finance Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 10.18 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1992 as a Private Ltd company, Subuthi Finance Ltd became public in 1994. It has been promoted by K V Balakrishnan and his associates. The Chennai (TN) based company is being headed over by K V Balakrishnan as the managing director. The company is presently engaged in the financial services operations and offer diversified range of services which include corporate credit opertions, investment banking operations, merchant banking operations and OTCEI operations. The company has obtained dealership status from the OTCEI. It came out with a public issue of 18,00,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at a premium of Rs 20 per share aggregating to Rs 5.40 cr in Mar.'96 for the augmentation of working capital. The Company plans to increase the blue chip corporate clientele in Lease and Hire Purchase areas. It is also planning to set up a 1.8 MW wind farm in Karnataka with the financial assistance from IREDA and also looking at the option of promoting projects in the infrastructure areas for the long term benefits. During the year under review i.e. 1999-2000, the company's turnover has increased to Rs.644.97 lacs and the profit after tax was Rs.49.52 lacs i.e. an increase of 11% from the previous year.Read more