This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in INDIAN SUCROSE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CHARTERED LOGISTICS LTD.
- KIRLOSKAR ELECTRIC COMPANY LTD
- DEEPAK FERTILISERS & PETROCHEMICALS CORPORATION LTD
- MARATHON NXTGEN REALT LIMITED
- B&A PACKAGING INDIA LIMITED
- APOLLO FINVEST (INDIA) LTD.
- S M GOLD LIMITED
- GOENKA DIAMOND & JEWELS LTD.
- MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD
- SAMTEL INDIA LTD.
- OFS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- KAY POWER AND PAPER LIMITED
- GEM SPINNERS INDIA LTD.
- GUJARAT MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- DESH RAKSHAK AUSHDHALAYA LTD.
- BHARAT FINANCIAL INCLUSION LTD
- SHYAMKAMAL INVESTMENTS LTD.
- MANAKSIA LTD.
- RAJSHREE POLYPACK LIMITED
- GRM OVERSEAS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of INDIAN SUCROSE LTD. (INDSUCR)?
Can I buy INDIAN SUCROSE LTD. (INDSUCR) shares?
How do I buy INDIAN SUCROSE LTD. (INDSUCR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy INDIAN SUCROSE LTD. (INDSUCR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to INDIAN SUCROSE LTD. (INDSUCR) shares.
In which sector do INDIAN SUCROSE LTD. (INDSUCR) belong?
Today's live share price for INDIAN SUCROSE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 60.15 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a public limited company in Dec.'90, Oswal Sugars (OSL) was promoted in order to set up a plant (inst. cap.: 2500 tcd) to manufacture white crystal sugar. The cost of the project was originally estimated at Rs 32.6 cr and commercial operations were projected to commence by Jan.'92. However, due to factors like belated transfer of its letter of intent, etc, the project was delayed and project cost was revised to Rs 42 cr to include captive power generation. To part-finance the project, OSL came out with a public issue in Aug.'93. It had increased the capacity of its sugar plant from 2500 tcd to 3500 tcd. In 1995-96, the company allotted 12,70,000 equity shares to IFCI and ICICI, to convert their loans into equity shares. The company has changed its name from Oswal Sugars Ltd to Indian Sucrose Ltd.Read more