This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Hb Portfolio Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- OSWAL GREENTECH LTD
- GOLDCREST CORPORATION LIMITED
- COUNTRY CLUB HOSPITALITY & HOLIDAYS LTD
- JINDAL STAINLESS (HISAR) LTD
- INDIAN TONERS & DEVELOPERS LTD.
- ICRA LTD.
- SESHASAYEE PAPER & BOARDS LIMITED
- REPCO HOME FINANCE LTD.
- NETVISTA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- PADMANABH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- AXIS BANK LTD
- DELTA CORP LTD
- INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD (IBREALEST)
- SAVANI FINANCIALS LTD.
- TRIBHOVANDAS BHIMJI ZAVERI LTD.
- SK INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LIMITED
- SUPREME INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PURSHOTTAM INVESTOFIN LTD
- DIGICONTENT LIMITED
- STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD. (SAIL)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Hb Portfolio Limited ()?
Can I buy Hb Portfolio Limited () shares?
How do I buy Hb Portfolio Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Hb Portfolio Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Hb Portfolio Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Hb Portfolio Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 33.00 with a current market capitalization of .
HB Portfolio Ltd. is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in the business of investing in securities. The Companys wholly owned subsidiaries include HB Securities Ltd. and HB Corporate Services Ltd. HB Portfolio Limited was initially incorporated under the name of HB Stockholdings Limited on August 18, 1994 with the main object of undertaking the Financial Services. The name of the company was subsequently changed on February 19 1997 to the present name of HB Portfolio Ltd. Pursuant to a Scheme of Arrangement sanctioned by the Delhi High Court the Merchant Banking Division of HB Portfolio Leasing Limited (now known as HB Stockholdings Limited) was transferred to and vested in the Company.Read more