This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SERVALAKSHMI PAPER LTD.
- TAYLORMADE RENEWABLES LIMITED
- TRIVENI ENGINEERING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ALORA TRADING COMPANY LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (CBI)
- EDUCOMP SOLUTIONS LTD.
- RELIGARE ENTERPRISES LTD.
- LYNX MACHINERY & COMMERCIALS LIMITED
- SURAT TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
- REDINGTON (INDIA) LTD.
- PRADIP OVERSEAS LTD
- BSEL INFRASTRUCTURE REALTY LTD.
- CAREER POINT LTD.
- ARCUTTIPORE TEA CO.LTD.
- OXYGENTA PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
- EURO ASIA EXPORTS LTD.
- SIKKO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CHEMO PHARMA LABORATORIES LTD.
- CENLUB INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INDIAN HOTELS CO LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (ELEMARB)?
Can I buy ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (ELEMARB) shares?
How do I buy ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (ELEMARB) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (ELEMARB) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (ELEMARB) shares.
In which sector do ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD. (ELEMARB) belong?
Today's live share price for ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 122.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 5 Nov.'84, Elegant Marbles and Grani Industries was promoted by Rajesh Agrawal and Rakesh Agrawal. The company markets and processes marble and granite. Granite is an important structural and ornamental stone. Polished granite slabs are very popular and are used for exterior finishing work in buildings, as table tops, as tomb stones and for other ornamental uses. Apart from providing a blend of colours and patterns, granite enjoys distinct advantages like zero absortion of moisture, high strength and durability, resistance to weather and extreme climatic conditions and low maintenance cost. The company came out with a public issue in Dec.'94 at a premium of Rs 25 to part-finance the capacity expansion of polished granite slabs from 16,100 sq mtr pa to 58,900 sq mtr pa. The total installed capacity of Marble and Granite as on March 2002 was 80000 Sq.Mtr and 16100 Sq.Mtr respectively.Read more