This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED News
- KISAN MOULDINGS LTD.
- PEE CEE COSMA SOPE LTD.
- ARVEE LABORATORIES INDIA LIMITED
- JUPITER INFOMEDIA LTD.
- DEVHARI EXPORTS (INDIA) LIMITED
- CRAVATEX LTD.
- AMBUJA CEMENTS LTD
- SOLARA ACTIVE PHARMA SCIENCES LIMITED
- PADMANABH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- PARAS DEFENCE AND SPACE TECH LIMITED
- GOKAK TEXTILES LTD.
- ANTONY WASTE HDG CELL LIMITED
- GIRIRAJ CIVIL DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- ODYSSEY TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- INSILCO LTD.
- GRM OVERSEAS LTD.
- CANOPY FINANCE LTD
- SANCO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- KOTHARI SUG & CHEM LTD.
- FUTURE LIFESTYLE FASHIONS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of DIVYASHAKTI GRANITES LTD. (DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED)?
Can I buy DIVYASHAKTI GRANITES LTD. (DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED) shares?
How do I buy DIVYASHAKTI GRANITES LTD. (DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy DIVYASHAKTI GRANITES LTD. (DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to DIVYASHAKTI GRANITES LTD. (DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED) shares.
In which sector do DIVYASHAKTI GRANITES LTD. (DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED) belong?
About DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED
Today's live share price for DIVYASHAKTI LIMITED is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 90.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Divyashakti Granites Limited is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing and sale of polished granite. The company`s processes quality raw blocks from not only India but also from Brazil, Norway, Finland, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Angola, Madgascar & other African contries etc. The Company`s USP is in its capability to produce exotic stones in exquisite colors, textures and finishes. Established in 1993 under the aegis of Divyashakti Group, Divyashakti Granites was the brain child of the Groups`s Chairman, NV Rattaiah, a civil engineer by profession who conceptualized, developed and managed landmark buildings in Hyderabad that have gone on to change the very cultural and social milieu of the City. What began as an auxiliary division to provide granite for his construction projects grew at an explosive pace to become a 100% Export Oriented Granite Processing Unit and an undisputed leader in South East Asia. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010 (fiscal 2010), the Company exported polished granite slabs and polished monuments. The Company`s granite slabs products include baltic brown, black galaxy, black pearl, blue pearl, blue pearl silver and butterfly green. After making a mark on the US market, Divyashakti Granites plans to expand its operational ambit to countries like Canada, France etc.Read more