This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in D&H India Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ALNA TRADING & EXPORTS LIMITED
- GRP LTD.
- DYNAVISION LTD.
- NAAPBOOKS LIMITED
- SEAMEC LTD.
- TRINITY TRADELINK LIMITED
- COROMANDEL INTERNATIONAL LTD
- WEST COAST PAPER MILLS LTD.
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- NIIT LTD.
- PTC INDUSTRIES LTD
- EIMCO ELECON (INDIA) LTD.
- THOMAS SCOTT (INDIA) LIMITED
- AAA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- RPSG VENTURES LIMITED
- COROMANDEL AGRO PRODUCTS & OILS LIMITED
- TRIVENI TURBINE LTD.
- SOUTHERN GAS LIMITED
- ROLTA INDIA LTD.
- ICSA (INDIA) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of D&H India Ltd (DHINDIA)?
Can I buy D&H India Ltd (DHINDIA) shares?
How do I buy D&H India Ltd (DHINDIA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy D&H India Ltd (DHINDIA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to D&H India Ltd (DHINDIA) shares.
In which sector do D&H India Ltd (DHINDIA) belong?
Today's live share price for D&H India Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 39.35 with a current market capitalization of .
D&H Welding Electrodes (India) Ltd., promoted by H H Melwani is into manufacture of Welding Electrodes. The company incorporated on March 30, 1985 as a private company converted into a public limited company on Aug 24, 1993. The company manufactures a wide range of welding electrodes with an installed capacity of 4400 TPA at Indore. Company is also engaged in expansion programme to increase installed capacity of Welding Electrodes. Company has diversification plan to manufacture of XLPE/PVC Cables.Read more