This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- RCI INDUSTRIES & TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- KMG MILK FOOD LTD.
- ANTARCTICA LTD
- KEWAL KIRAN CLOTHING LTD.
- DOLLEX INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JASCH INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CEENIK EXPORTS (INDIA) LTD.
- SHAH ALLOYS LTD.
- ARCHIT ORGANOSYS LTD.
- GILADA FINANCE & INVESTMENTS LTD
- GOENKA BUSINESS & FINANCE LIMITED
- ZENITH EXPORTS LTD.
- REIL ELECTRICALS INDIA LTD.
- VISCO TRADE ASSOCIATES LTD
- PICCADILY AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HIM TEKNOFORGE LIMITED
- QUANTUM DIGITAL VISION (INDIA) LTD.
- MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD.
- COROMANDEL INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- CHENNAI FERROUS INDUSTRIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD. (CENTEXT)?
Can I buy CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD. (CENTEXT) shares?
How do I buy CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD. (CENTEXT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD. (CENTEXT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD. (CENTEXT) shares.
In which sector do CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD. (CENTEXT) belong?
Today's live share price for CENTURY EXTRUSIONS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 9.85, BSE: ₹ 9.83 with a current market capitalization of .
Century Extrisopms Ltd., was promoted by M P Jhunjhunwala and C L Jhunjhunwala. The company manufactures aluminium extrusions products which are found application in doors, windows, partitions. furniture, trasport, consumer durables etc. from it's facility at Midnapore, West Bengal. This plant has a total capacity of 7000 TPA. To part finance this Rs.10.08 crore Midnapore plant project the company went public in Feb 90. The company has technical tie-up with UBE Industries, Japan. The products of the company were mostly consumed by Ship Building, Aerospace, Interior-Decor, Railway, Jute and Textile industries. In 1996-97, the company has increased the installed capacity of Aluminium Extrusions by 3600 TPA. Further, the company jointly with it's promoters has taken over the management of Sangam Aluminium Ltd (SAL) by acquiring 100% stake. In 1997-98, the company was credited with ISO-9002 certification by M/s Det Norske Veritas, Netherlands. As the accumulated losses has execeeded the networth the company has been referred to BIFR in 2000-01 and board has declared the company as Sick.Read more