This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Bhilwara Spinners Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BOMBAY SUPER HYBRID SEEDS
- 8K MILES SOFTWARE SERVICES LTD.
- RATTANINDIA INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- SEVEN HILL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SHREE TIRUPATI BALAJEE FIBC LIMITED
- BRIJLAXMI LEASING & FINANCE LIMITED
- OMKAR SPECIALITY CHEMICALS LTD.
- GALAXY COMMERCIAL LIMITED
- SUPRA TRENDS LIMITED
- CINERAD COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- SARUP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NAYSAA SECURITIES LTD
- BUDGE BUDGE COMPANY LTD
- U Y FINCORP LIMITED
- HIMACHAL FIBRES LTD.
- COLINZ LABORATORIES LTD.
- TRANSWARRANTY FINANCE LTD.
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD.
- SHAILJA COMMERCIAL TRADE FRENZY LTD
- NORBEN TEA & EXPORTS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Bhilwara Spinners Limited ()?
Can I buy Bhilwara Spinners Limited () shares?
How do I buy Bhilwara Spinners Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Bhilwara Spinners Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Bhilwara Spinners Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Bhilwara Spinners Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 34.45 with a current market capitalization of .
Engaged in the manufacture of cotton yarn, synthetic blended yarn, hosiery yarn and sewing threads, Bhilwara Spinners is controlled by the Bhilwara group of Rajasthan. A subsidiary of Rajasthan Spinning & Weaving, it became an independent company in 1990-91. It exports to countries in western Europe and east Asia. Bhilwara Spinners came out with a public issue in Apr.'93 to part-finance its modernisation and to augment its working capital. A cost overrun of Rs 45 lac, was met through internal accruals. In 1995-96, the company undertook a balancing-cum-modernisation and expansion programme costing Rs 22.78 cr and as a result, 3840 spindles are added. The 4.25 MW Power project was completed in October,1998. he company completed the installation of 3 Autoconers and 8 Two for one twisters. The scheme of Amalgamation of the company M/s Rajasthan Spinning & Weaving Mills Limited has not been given effect in view of the order of the Hon'ble High Court of Rajasthan,Jodhpur passed during 2000-01. The company made a reference to BIFR about accumulated losses resulting in erosion of the networth of the company.Read more