This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BDH INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LTD (NFL)
- MODERN INSULATORS LIMITED
- SHRI KESHAV CEMENTS AND INFRA LTD
- IMC FINANCE LTD.
- SUPREME ENGINEERING LIMITED
- PG FOILS LTD.
- TTML (TATA TELESERVICES MAHARASHTRA LTD)
- XPRO INDIA LTD.
- NOBLE POLYMERS LTD
- RAM RATNA WIRES LTD.
- VALIANT COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- HYPERSOFT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- SACHETA METALS LTD.
- LIC – LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD
- KAMDHENU LTD
- BOMBAY METRICS S C LIMITED
- GANGA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- SARDA ENERGY & MINERALS LTD.
- STEP TWO CORPORATION LTD.
- TAINWALA CHEMICALS & PLASTICS (INDIA) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of BDH INDUSTRIES LTD. (BDH)?
Can I buy BDH INDUSTRIES LTD. (BDH) shares?
How do I buy BDH INDUSTRIES LTD. (BDH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BDH INDUSTRIES LTD. (BDH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BDH INDUSTRIES LTD. (BDH) shares.
In which sector do BDH INDUSTRIES LTD. (BDH) belong?
Today's live share price for BDH INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 122.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1990 as a private limited company, BDH Industries (BDHIL) was converted into a public limited company in 1994. It was established to take over a going concern, Bombay Drug House Pvt Ltd. This company was amalgamated with BDHIL in 1994 and, since then, it has been manufacturing a wide range of drug formulations in the antibiotic, anti-inflamatory and anti-microbial segments. The company's clientele worldwide includes ARM & Company, Sumitomo, NAPP, HELM, Greenwood, etc. International companies like TROGE, Megachem, and Multichem, too, have arrangements to source their requirements from the company. It also has a well-established network of stockists and distributors in various states of the country. BDHIL has received several prestigious awards like Top Export Award, Trishul Award, Commerce Ministry Award, etc. It came out with a public issue in Feb.'95, aggregating Rs 6.10 cr to modernise and expand its production facilities and to augment long-term working capital. BDHIL has entered into a MoU with the Nepothene Group Pvt Ltd, Nepal, to provide assistance in setting up a pharmaceutical company there. The expansion-cum-modernisation project commenced commercial production from May, 1999. During the year 2000-2001 the company has taken up expansion and modernisation project and the project has been financed by Term Loan from Banks. The company has repaid Rs.152.21 lacs of Term Loan.Read more