This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TOTAL TRANSPORT SYS LIMITED
- NIVAKA FASHIONS LIMITED
- DANGEE DUMS LIMITED
- NELCO LTD.
- ASHNOOR TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
- TROMBO EXTRACTIONS LTD
- SATYA MINERS & TRANSPORTERS LTD
- DENIS CHEM LAB LTD
- GRAUER & WEIL (INDIA) LTD.
- HIND COMMERCE LIMITED
- JAMMU & KASHMIR BANK LTD.
- ABATE AS INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SARTHAK GLOBAL LTD.
- GEOJIT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- AKASHDEEP METAL INDUSTRIES LTD
- NIHAR INFO GLOBAL LIMITED
- KARUTURI GLOBAL LTD.
- ASAHI INDIA GLASS LTD.
- PEE CEE COSMA SOPE LTD.
- SHRENIK LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD. (BVCL)?
Can I buy BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD. (BVCL) shares?
How do I buy BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD. (BVCL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD. (BVCL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD. (BVCL) shares.
In which sector do BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD. (BVCL) belong?
Today's live share price for BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 24.75, BSE: ₹ 24.70 with a current market capitalization of .
Bark Valley Cements Limited was incorporated as on 28th April 1999. Mr. Paroled Ray Samaria, Mr. Vijay Kumar Geordie and Mr. Santos Kumar Baja are promoted the company The company has commenced commercial production on 1st April 2001 with an installed capacity of 300 TPD and thereafter undertook capacity expansion now stands at 460 TPD. The company plant is situated at Joom Basti, Devendranagar, Badarpurghat, District Karimganj, Assam The Quality Systems of the Company has been accredited with BIS and International Industrial Certification Co. Ltd. certification (ISO 9001:2000). The Company is in the business of manufacturing of cement and is marketing the same under the brand name 'Valley Strong Cement'. The application for registration of trademark 'Valley Strong Cement' is pending before Registrar of Trademark. The company's operations include raw material procurement, crushing, blending, grinding and packaging of cement. The company product portfolio includes both Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) and Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC). The company has manufacture the product using Dry Process Rotary Kiln Technology with 4 stages Suspension Pre Heater.Read more