What is happening at CDSL
CDSL has isolated its systems from all broking platforms and other intermediaries involved in capital markets as a security measure on 18th and 19th November. CDSL has restored all connections today and services on Angel One will run as expected from 20th November.
How does it impact broking platforms ?
Angel One and other broking platforms consume information from CDSL to process funds/ withdrawals. Broking platforms also utilize CDSL services to display holdings and P&L on your portfolio.
Below are the services that are impacted across Angel One website and mobile applications:
- Funds pay-in and pay-out will be delayed
- Holdings & P&L values on portfolio might be inaccurate
- Trades done on Friday (18/11) might not get booked under MTF and the positions might get squared off on T+7
- Users will not see enhanced limits based on their pledged Holdings
- Margin requirement displayed for buy/sell might be inaccurately reported
Note : The above services were restored on 20th November
Angel One Says
CDSL has resolved the intermittent issues and all the impacted services on Angel One, mentioned above will resume today.