What is New?
- Access quality content on trading and investments via Trade buddy, Angel One’s video-based learning platform.
- Avail discounts for HNIs by investing Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs under the retail category in an IPO.
If you are looking to expand your knowledge in the world of trading and investing, Trade Buddy is here to help you learn the tricks of the game! Accessible via the Home page, Trade Buddy is a portal of videos from content creators, specifically related to the topics of trading and investing.
Despite having a large number of videos, Trade Buddy is an easily navigable platform. You can –
- Search videos, categories and creators based on keywords typed in the search bar. Search results can also be sorted based on recency, likes and views.
- Navigate via video category to reach the topic you are looking for faster – Trending, Investing Basics, Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis are the categories.
- Scroll through the latest videos on your feed, without having to refresh.
- Receive recommended videos as well as easy access to lists and profiles of content creators, including the ones you follow and beyond.
- You can like videos and follow creators you enjoy watching.
It is a space of learning where you can go whenever you want to build your knowledge further in the world of stocks and derivatives.
Let us now move to the next big thing – the new HNI category for IPO!
You can now place IPO orders under the individual category for up to Rs. 5 lakhs. If you place an order whose value lies between Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs, then you will be considered as an HNI or High Net Worth Individual. If your investment is less than Rs. 2 lakhs, then you will be considered as a retail category investor.
If the number of lots you enter has a total price of Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs, you will be instantly notified on the screen that you are falling under the HNI category and the relevant discounts will automatically appear in the section under ‘Total Payable Amount’.
However, if you are an HNI, you cannot cancel your IPO order, nor can you lower the investment amount once committed. These rules will also apply to REIT and InvIT IPOs.
- On your Options Watchlist, you will now see an option to ‘SHOW MORE’. Clicking it will expand the list of options being shown for a particular index, option type and expiry date. Once you start scrolling down, you will also see the option to ‘Re-Center’ – clicking it will swiftly move you to the ATM option in the middle of the list.
- You now have the facility of global search, whereby you can search any page on the Angel One platform based on keywords. The ‘Jump to’ section in the app can directly land you on the Portfolio, Positions, Add/ Withdraw funds, P&L, Markets Today and FAQs pages with a single click.
- You can now apply Margin or Delivery as filters in your Portfolio for equities. Simply go to the filters page and modify the list of equities you hold based on how you ordered them.
- You can use a single click on the hide icon to hide sensitive information in your Portfolio Analyser.
- You can now easily share, on social media, the details about the performance and holdings of your Mutual Funds.
- When placing Robo orders, you will now enter the exact price for stop loss price and trigger price, instead of their difference with the current market price.
The range of new features that you can now enjoy on the Angel One Android app is truly exciting! Join the Angel One community today to find out about more such features regularly.