Supriya Lifescience Ltd. will launch its IPO on 16 December 2021. It will close on 20 December 2021. According to the prospectus, the company may issue its shares at a discount to retail investors. Supriya Lifescience released details like the price band and lot size on Monday, 13 December. Read on to know all the details of this IPO!
Key Highlights of the Supriya Lifescience IPO
- The IPO will have 2 aspects. One will be the new issue of shares worth Rs. 200 crores, and the other will be an OFS (offer of sale) of Rs. 500 crores by an existing promoter Satish Warman Wagh. He owns around 99.98% stake in this company. In total, this company expects to raise around Rs. 700 crores.
- The objective of the IPO is for the following purposes:
- Capital expenditure needs
- General corporate requirements
- Repayment of debts
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Face Value: 2 per equity share
- IPO Price Band: 265 to Rs. 274 per equity share
- Lot Size: 54 shares
- Listing on: National Stock Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange
About the Company
Supriya Lifescience Limited manufactures APIs or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Presently, this company produces 38 APIs on the following segments:
Supriya Lifescience is also the largest exporter in FY 2021 of:
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate
- Ketamine Hydrochloride
- Salbutamol Sulphate.
The company has a manufacturing unit in Maharashtra and has acquired land adjacent to it to expand its facilities. Several countries’ regulatory bodies have approved this move as they import the products Supriya Lifescience produces.
Financials of the Company
The financials of this company is shown below:
|Particulars||For the year ended (Rs. in Millions)|
|30 September 2021||31 March 2021||31 March 2020||31 March 2019|
|Profit After Tax||659.59||1,238.28||733.74||394.24|
A retailer individual investor can invest up to 13 lots or 702 shares in Supriya Lifescience Limited’s IPO. It is a profit-making entity, so consider this factor while deciding whether to invest in this company or not. Once you choose to invest, you can do so via Angel One.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the book running lead manager to this IPO?
Ans. ICICI Securities and Axis Capitals are the book-running lead managers to this IPO.
- Who is the registrar for this issue?
Ans. Link Intime is the registrar to this issue.
- To how many countries does Supriya Lifescience Ltd. export its products?
Ans. This company exports its products to around 86 countries as of FY 2021.