Become Angel One
TAKE THE 1ST STEP NOW!
Please enter your details
Why become Angel One Remisier?
Angel One LegacyA distinctive market-leader with strong brand recall, Angel One offers industry’s best facilities, highest leverage & most advanced technology, enabling easier client acquisition.
Life-long PayoutsOnce the client referred by Remisier starts trading with Angel One, the Remisier will get 25% of total brokerage for the whole trading life-span of the client.
100% TransparencyRemisier can track the full trading history of his referred clients through a smart app from Angel One. He will get timely pay-outs with 100% transparency from Angel One.
Unlimited Growth OpportunityYou can refer as many people as you want and earn any amount of money. Its a one time effort that pays back for a long time, so sky is the limit.
- How to Open a Remisier Account?
- Benefits of being a Remiser
- Documents required to Open a Remiser Account
- frequently asked questions
How to Open a Remisier Account?You can open a Remisier Account in 5 easy steps:
- Drop the enquiry
- Receive the call from our CSO & business executive and answer a few questions
- Provide all document as stated in the checklist
- Submit the cheque along with registration amount
- Your tag is generated
Benefits of being a Remiser
- No capital investment required
- Once the client opens his demat account, the service is offered by Angel One
- Aggressive brokerage sharing
- Complete transparency from Angel One
Documents required to Open a Remiser AccountYou need the following documents to open an account:
- Pan card
- Aadhar Card
- Educational proof (minimum intermediate)
- Residential address proof
- Office address proof (electricity bill, phone bill-BSNL or MTNL, bank statement)
- Four photographs
- CA reference letter
- Name affidavit on a Rs. 10 stamp paper, in case of any kind of mismatch in name
frequently asked questions
- Q1. What is main role of a Remisier?
The main role of a Remisier is to refer new clients (interested in share trading) to Angel One.
- Q2. Is any kind of training required to become a Remisier?
No training is required to become a Remisier. Its as easy as becoming an insurance agent. All you need to do is refer a client to Angel One. Speaking to the client and persuading him to trade with Angel One is our job.
- Q3. What kind of payment does a Remisier get?
When the referred client opens an account with Angel One and starts trading, the Remisier will get 25% of the total brokerage. He will continue to get 25% of the brokerage generated as long as the client trades with Angel One.
- Q4. How does a Remisier know how much trade his referred client is generating?
Angel One maintains complete transparency with the Remisier through an app. The Remisier can check the trading details of his referred clients through the app. Angel One issues timely payouts to the Remisier.
- Q5. How many clients can a Remisier refer in a given period of time?
The Remisier can refer as many clients as he wishes to. Its a one time effort that pays back for the entire life-time.
- Q6. What makes someone eligible to become a Remisier?
To become a Remisier with Angel One, you need to have the following:
- Self-driven with good communication skills
- A good network of people
- Basic qualification of HSC
- Minimum 18 years old at the time of applying
Nalin Vrajlal Sanghvi
“Working as a Remisier with Angel One has a number of advantages. The job is risk-free and flexible in nature but the best part is that all clients’ requirements are taken care of by the Angel One team. I just need to spend minimal time to pursue the client and my work is done. Also, Angel One makes sure, my payments are made on time.”
“I’ve been working as a Remisier since September 2016. It has been quite a good experience, especially since Angel One employees have been very supportive in terms of business growth. Since Angel One maintains complete transparency I don’t have to worry about payments at all.”
Dilip Kumar Babubhai Pateliya
“Working as a Remisier with Angel One has been a good experience. To acquire a client, I just have to spend about an hour’s time for convincing him. From then on, Angel One team takes over and is responsible for client conversion through proper follow-up. Good services and reasonable brokerage offered by Angel One helps in good client conversion rate.”
tools to simplify your investing experience
One of the Most Awarded Stock Broking Houses in India
Major Volume Driver
By BSE for 5 consecutive years (2005-2009)
Best Retail Broking House
At D&B Equity Broking Awards (2011, 2013)
Larget Distribution Network
At D&B Equity Broking Awards (2009, 2013, and 2014)