What does it do?
IRM Energy is a city gas distribution (CGD) company
• The IPO bidding started on October 20, 2023
• It was oversubscribed by over 27 times
It's quite simple
If you've applied for IRM Energy IPO through Angel One, follow these steps to check your Allotment Status using the mobile app:
1. Log in with your 4-digit pin 2. Go to the Home tab 3. Choose the IPO section 4. Click on the IPO Orders tab to check your Allotment Status
Ease at your fingertips
You can also check the allotment status via BSE the exchange websites to check the allotment status on BSE:
1. Navigate to the BSE website 2. Click on the "Equity" option 3. Choose the specific "Issue Name" you're interested in 4. Enter your Application Number and PAN
No need to think hard
1. Visit NSE India website 2. Register if not done already 3. Go to 'IPO Bid Verification' section 4. Enter your details as prompted 5. Submit to verify your IPO bid
There are 3 types of allotment status
Allotted: You got the full allocation.
Partially-Allotted: You received less than what you applied for.
No Allotment: You didn't get any shares.
Shares of IRM Energy Limited will be listed on
at NSE and BSE. Investors who get the allotted shares will be credited on the same day or one day prior.
Investors who were unable to secure shares of IRM Energy Limited, can expect the initiation of refund procedures starting on