This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in OCEAN AGRO (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GUJARAT MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- GENOMIC VALLEY BIOTECH LTD
- ATHARV ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- BILPOWER LTD.
- MUNJAL AUTO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- C & C CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- NAVKAR BUILDERS LTD.
- SHIVA CEMENT LTD.
- SARVESHWAR FOODS LIMITED
- AVG LOGISTICS LIMITED
- SHRISTI INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- GO FASHION INDIA LIMITED
- R&B DENIMS LTD
- HILTON METAL FORGING LTD.
- KRISHNA VENTURES LIMITED
- DHANVARSHA FINVEST LTD
- DAI-ICHI KARKARIA LTD.
- SHANTAI INDUSTRIES LTD
- VIJAY SOLVEX LTD.
- PRINCE PIPES AND FITTINGS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy OCEAN AGRO (INDIA) LTD. (OCEAGRO) shares?
How do I buy OCEAN AGRO (INDIA) LTD. (OCEAGRO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy OCEAN AGRO (INDIA) LTD. (OCEAGRO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to OCEAN AGRO (INDIA) LTD. (OCEAGRO) shares.
In which sector do OCEAN AGRO (INDIA) LTD. (OCEAGRO) belong?
Today's live share price for OCEAN AGRO (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jun.'90 as a private limited company, Ocean Agro (India) (OAL) was converted into a public limited company in Apr.'94. The promoters of the company are Kaushik B Parikh and Maharbhai D Patel. Kaushik B Parikh is the managing director of OAL. It manufactures hi-tech polymer packaging material and bio-stimulants. The company's manufacturing units are located at Nandesari the Baroda district. In Jul.'94, it came out with its initial public issue of 39 lac equity shares (premium : Rs 40), aggregating Rs 19.5 cr. The main objectives of the issue were to part-finance a Rs 30.54-cr project to remove bottlenecks in its plastics division, incorporate automation wherever possible for increasing the capacity, enhance plant capacity of the bio-stimulants division and set up a nationwide marketing network. In 1995, the company set up a drip/sprinkler irrigation system in Baroda for which it received subsidies from the Gujarat government. It has also set up a solar photovoltaic pumping system for agricultural purposes with financial assistance from IREDA.Read more