This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Ledo Tea Co Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VCU DATA MANAGEMENT LTD
- BHARAT SEATS LTD.
- SURATWWALA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED
- BARODA EXTRUSION LIMITED
- FLEX FOODS LTD.
- ALCHEMIST LTD.
- SYLPH TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- TIRUPATI SARJAN LTD.
- GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- THACKER & CO.LTD.
- D&H INDIA LTD
- KABRA COMMERCIAL LTD
- ADOR MULTIPRODUCTS LIMITED
- SUDITI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SERVOTEACH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- STEEL CITY SECURITIES LIMITED
- RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- BHARTI AIRTEL LTD
- WINTAC LTD.
- ANUBHAV INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Ledo Tea Co Limited () shares?
How do I buy Ledo Tea Co Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Ledo Tea Co Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Ledo Tea Co Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Ledo Tea Co Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 19 Apr.'83 to acquire Ledo Tea Estate, Assam, from Duncans Agro Industries, Ledo Tea Company was promoted by R S Singhania and his associates. The company's estate in Assam is situated in the highly productive tea growing area of upper Assam and is well-known for the good quality of tea. The estate has a modern processing factory, capable of producing both orthodox and C T C products simultaneously. In 1986, the company came out with a public issue to part-finance its project of developing additional land for growing tea and increase its production to 11 lac kg. In 1996-97 the company spent Rs 15.21 lacs towards modernisation of factory and creation of new assets including Rs 3.23 lacs on new plantation. Further the company spent Rs.45.12 lacs for the same during 1999-2000 and further improvement in overall affairs of the company. During the year 2000-01, the company spent Rs.41.55 lakhs(including Rs.14.11 lakhs WIP) towards modernisation of factory and creation of new assets.Read more