This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Laxmi Organic Indus Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD. (SAIL)
- SARDA PROTEINS LTD.
- BHARTIA BACHAT LIMITED
- EVANS ELECTRIC LIMITED
- VKJ INFRADEVELOPERS LTD
- ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE CO LIMITED
- INTEGRA ENGINEERING INDIA LTD.
- WESTLIFE DEVELOPMENT LTD.
- CHADHA PAPERS LIMITED
- AMSONS APPARELS LTD
- GALADA POWER & TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- TMT (INDIA) LIMITED
- BODAL CHEMICALS LTD.
- BROOKS LABORATORIES LTD.
- TARSONS PRODUCTS LIMITED
- KEC INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- CIL SECURITIES LTD.
- VALLEY MAGNESITE COMPANY LTD
- FUNNY SOFTWARE LTD
- TAMBOLI CAPITAL LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Laxmi Organic Indus Limited (LXCHEM)?
Can I buy Laxmi Organic Indus Limited (LXCHEM) shares?
How do I buy Laxmi Organic Indus Limited (LXCHEM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Laxmi Organic Indus Limited (LXCHEM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Laxmi Organic Indus Limited (LXCHEM) shares.