This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GUJARAT MEDITECH LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SQS INDIA BFSI LIMITED
- AVIVA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- LANCOR HOLDINGS LTD.
- MAGADH SUGAR & ENERGY LTD
- MORGANITE CRUCIBLE (INDIA) LTD.
- SMS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- NATH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ADVENT COMPUTER SERVICES LTD.
- MAGNA ELECTRO CASTINGS LTD.
- JPT SECURITIES LTD.
- GANESH FILMS INDIA LIMITED
- SUMERU INDUSTRIES LTD.
- B.NANJI ENTERPRISES LTD.
- MAX VENTURES AND INDUSTRIES LTD
- SHREE RAMA MULTI-TECH LTD.
- RAM MINERALS AND CHEMICALS LTD
- EXCEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NATCO ECONOMICALS LTD
- CCL PRODUCTS (INDIA) LTD.
- ATHARV ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy GUJARAT MEDITECH LTD. (GUJMEDI) shares?
How do I buy GUJARAT MEDITECH LTD. (GUJMEDI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GUJARAT MEDITECH LTD. (GUJMEDI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GUJARAT MEDITECH LTD. (GUJMEDI) shares.
In which sector do GUJARAT MEDITECH LTD. (GUJMEDI) belong?
Today's live share price for GUJARAT MEDITECH LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Gujarat Meditech Ltd. manufactures intra ocular lenses (IOL). The company was incorporated on December 17, 1991 and is based in Ahmedabad, India. GML has been promoted by Dr.Kuldeep Grover and his associates. The company set up a project for manufacture of pieces Infra Ocular Lens in district Mehsana, Gujarat.Read more