This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GIRDHARILAL SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SAFAL HERBS LIMITED
- SAPAN CHEMICALS LTD.
- FILATEX FASHIONS LTD.
- SARVOTTAM FINVEST LTD
- IRB INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPERS LTD.
- HP ADHESIVES LIMITED
- BRANDBUCKET MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- ORACLE CREDIT LTD
- MOONGIPA CAPITAL FINANCE LTD.
- UNIWORTH SECURITIES LTD.
- HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- MARATHON NXTGEN REALT LIMITED
- DANGEE DUMS LIMITED
- ONELIFE CAPITAL ADVISORS LTD.
- MY MONEY SECURITIES LTD
- THE ANUP ENGINEERING LIMITED
- NAHAR SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- LAXMI COTSPIN LIMITED
- ROLTA INDIA LTD.
- CONTINENTAL CHEMICALS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy GIRDHARILAL SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD. (GIRDSGA) shares?
How do I buy GIRDHARILAL SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD. (GIRDSGA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GIRDHARILAL SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD. (GIRDSGA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GIRDHARILAL SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD. (GIRDSGA) shares.
In which sector do GIRDHARILAL SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD. (GIRDSGA) belong?
Today's live share price for GIRDHARILAL SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Girdharilal Sugar & Allied Inds., formerly known as Narmada Sugars was incorporated in Oct.'89 and was promoted by Premier Proteins & other group companies and by G L Agarwal & R K Agarwal. It manufactures white crystal sugar which is used for domestic purposes, confectionery and pharmaceuticals. The by-products are molasses, bagasse and power. Molasses are used to manufacture alcohol and citric acid. Bagasse is used as raw material in the paper industry and as fuel for generation of steam and power. In Apr.'94, the company came out with a public issue to augment its financial resources to part-finance the sugar project to manufacture crystal white sugar with an installed capacity of 2500 tcd, expandable to 3500 tcd. The project was completed in 95-96. The company started its co-generation plant to produce 3 MW power which is sufficient for the requirement of sugar factory.Read more