This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CHROMATIC INDIA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INTEGRATED CAPITAL SERVICES LTD
- APM INDUSTRIES LTD.
- LAFFANS PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- GOENKA DIAMOND & JEWELS LTD.
- PRECOT MERIDIAN LIMITED
- JMT AUTO LTD.
- ADF FOODS LTD.
- AUTHUM INVESTMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- YASH TRADING & FINANCE LIMITEDD
- AUROMA COKE LTD.
- INDERGIRI FINANCE LIMITED
- UJJIVAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- ANJANI FOODS LTD
- ACCURACY SHIPPING LIMITED
- POLO HOTELS LTD.
- LANDMARC LEISURE CORPORATION LIMITED
- SILVER OAK (INDIA) LTD.
- MARUTI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- BHUSHAN STEEL LIMITED
- MUDRA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy CHROMATIC INDIA LTD. (CHROMATIC) shares?
How do I buy CHROMATIC INDIA LTD. (CHROMATIC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CHROMATIC INDIA LTD. (CHROMATIC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CHROMATIC INDIA LTD. (CHROMATIC) shares.
In which sector do CHROMATIC INDIA LTD. (CHROMATIC) belong?
Today's live share price for CHROMATIC INDIA LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
The company was incorporated on 21 Aug.'87, and became a public limited company in 1994. It was promoted by a group of qualified technocrats having experience in the chemical and dyestuff industry. It commenced commercial production of turquoise blue 6 and H56 in 1988. It then expanded into chromozol yellow, violet, and black and red dyes. It also specialises in the manufacture of reactive dyes based on vinyl sulphone and cyanuric chloride.The major user of the company's products is the cloth manufacturing industry which includes cotton, synthetic and viscose textiles. The company came out with a public issue in Feb.'95 to finance the cost of the project to enhance its reactive dye production from the present 350 tpa to 1200 tpa, and to go in for backward integration by setting up a 142 tpa dye intermediates plant. Currently, the company exports 90% of its production under the brand names `Chromazol' and `Chromactive'. It now proposes to set up offices and warehouses in Europe to cater to these markets.The company exported goods worth Rs 4.2 cr during 1994-95. It will further develop the export markets to sell its increased production. During the year 1996-97 Foreign Exchange Earnings amounted to Rs. 6.72 crs. The company's name was changed from Chromatic Dyestuff Ltd to Chromatic India Ltd, during the year 1999-2000.Read more