This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in BILPOWER LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SHYAM TELECOM LIMITED
- SATRA PROPERTIES (INDIA) LTD.
- NOCIL LTD.
- INGERSOLL-RAND (INDIA) LTD.
- GENSOL ENGINEERING LIMITED
- UTTAM SUGAR MILLS LTD.
- RAJKOT INVESTMENT TRUST LTD
- LUPIN LTD
- RUSHIL DECOR LTD.
- VIKAS LIFECARE LIMITED
- CYBERMATE INFOTEK LTD.
- JAYKAY ENTERPRISES LTD.
- PROVESTMENT SERVICES LTD
- MOHOTA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- MIVEN MACHINE TOOLS LTD.
- THE ANUP ENGINEERING LIMITED
- CHADHA PAPERS LIMITED
- CAREER POINT LTD.
- VALIANT COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- GOODLUCK INDIA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy BILPOWER LTD. (BILPOWER) shares?
How do I buy BILPOWER LTD. (BILPOWER) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy BILPOWER LTD. (BILPOWER) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to BILPOWER LTD. (BILPOWER) shares.
In which sector do BILPOWER LTD. (BILPOWER) belong?
Today's live share price for BILPOWER LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1989,Bilpower Limited is engaged in power engineering solutions.The Company is primarily engaged in the manufacture of transformers cores and lamination. The Company manufactures a range of transformer laminations using cold rolled grain oriented (CRGO) steel in grades M6, M5, M4, M3, Hi-B, ZDKH and ORSIH. It can process laminations utilizing the complete width of CRGO, which includes upto 1,000 millimeter. It imports all its CRGO requirements from various countries viz. Germany, France, Italy, the United States and Russia. Lamination Plants are located at the places: Baroda Unit and Uttaranchal Unit. The Company`s manufacturing unit at Wada was demerged into resultant Company viz. Bil Energy Systems Limited (BESL), effective April 1, 2010.Read more