Angel One Limited (formerly known as Angel Broking Limited) is a Fintech company providing broking services, margin trading facility, loan against shares, research services, depository services, investment education and financial products distribution to its clients, on a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With more than 11 million registered clients and over 28 million app downloads, we are onboarding an average of about 400K new clients every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for our clients via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning. We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution. We have a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across the country. Come on Onboard, to become a part of this epic journey! We are aggressively hiring Engineers, Product Managers & Data science rockstars across India.. check out our career’s sections!
About The Role
- Actively participate in technical design sessions and enhance design to incorporate testability and reliability hooks and measures
- Contribute to and build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design and implementation of automation frameworks and tests using those frameworks.
- Explore and evaluate the latest test methodologies and design patterns
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, exploratory tests, build verification, environment validation, data accuracy tests, etc.
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as PD and PM in understanding the requirements for writing and running tests in live environment.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work with the Development team to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Contribute to on- going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Mentor junior engineers to build their skills and contribution levels.
Working With Us
We strive to help millions of Indians make informed investment decisions. We constantly are in search of the brightest, most talented individuals to join our world-class team. We give each of our teammates the freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech. With our continuous learning interventions and upskilling, we carved out the best of each of our teammates.
- We have a “work-from-anywhere” policy.
- We have flexible work timing and fast-track promotions for all our employees.
- Our employees enjoy highly competitive pay structures. One of the best!
- AngelOne has been 6-time certified as a “Great Place To Work” culture.
- Long & Short term incentives to reward our team members for their efforts.
- Enjoy benefits like: Annual Leaves, Insurance Mediclaim, Variable Pay plans, internet allowance and many more.