Angel One Limited (formerly known as Angel Broking Limited) is a Fintech company providing broking services, margin trading facility, loan against shares, research services, depository services, investment education and financial products distribution to its clients, on a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With more than 11 million registered clients and over 28 million app downloads, we are onboarding an average of about 400K new clients every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for our clients via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning. We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution. We have a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across the country. Come on Onboard, to become a part of this epic journey! We are aggressively hiring Engineers, Product Managers & Data science rockstars across India.. check out our career’s sections!
About The Role
• Design, write and build tools to improve the reliability, latency, availability and scalability.
• Engender reliability and availability starting with metrics and measurements
• Enable scaling by providing tools, developing training and/or augmenting processes
• Build tools/automate to prevent re-occurrence of problems in mission critical products/services.
• Engages with development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes.
• Dynamically manage workload of the SRE team, drive and deliver on multiple priorities simultaneously
• Provide thought leadership in architecture, design, product features and provide feedback on products built on a variety of platforms
• Design, code, test, and deliver software to automate manual operational work
• Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
• Engage with development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes
• Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
• Design self-healing and resiliency patterns
• Design automated software and product upgrades, change management, and release management solutions
• Coach or manage teams as applicable
• Participate in the 24×7 support coverage as needed
• Should be self-motivated and willing to work under minimum surveillance.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline
• 6-10 years of experience.
• Experience in Software development in one or more of the following programming language is must: Python/go,
• Expertise in at least one technology stack designing, coding, testing, and delivering software
Devops Tools experience in Jenkins/Ansible/Git workflows / CICD
• Proficiency in one or more technology domains, may be a cross-domain expert able to solve complex and mission critical problems within a business or across the firm
• Working knowledge of infrastructure components (e.g. routers, load balancers, cloud products, container systems, compute, storage, and networks)
• Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills
• Proficient with cloud architecture AWS, Google
• Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform or Ansible
Working With Us
We strive to help millions of Indians make informed investment decisions. We constantly are in search of the brightest, most talented individuals to join our world-class team. We give each of our teammates the freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech. With our continuous learning interventions and upskilling, we carved out the best of each of our teammates.
- We have a “work-from-anywhere” policy.
- We have flexible work timing and fast-track promotions for all our employees.
- Our employees enjoy highly competitive pay structures. One of the best!
- AngelOne has been 6-time certified as a “Great Place To Work” culture.
- Long & Short term incentives to reward our team members for their efforts.
- Enjoy benefits like: Annual Leaves, Insurance Mediclaim, Variable Pay plans, internet allowance and many more.