Angel One Limited (formerly known as Angel Broking Limited) is a Fintech company providing broking services, margin trading facility, loan against shares, research services, depository services, investment education and financial products distribution to its clients, on a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With more than 11 million registered clients and over 28 million app downloads, we are onboarding an average of about 400K new clients every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for our clients via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning. We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution. We have a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across the country. Come on Onboard, to become a part of this epic journey! We are aggressively hiring Engineers, Product Managers & Data science rockstars across India.. check out our career’s sections!
About The Role
Angel One is a technology and data driven financial services company providing broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares and financial products distribution to its clients. We are onboarding more than 500K new users every month & we are one of the fastest growing fintech organisations in India with more than 2 Mn monthly active users. We have received several awards, certificates and accolades for our services, products, technology and digital initiatives. We have also been recognized among “the best places to work”. Angel One is now a listed entity (IPO 2020).
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership. It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent, and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai, UAE, and the US.
What will you do
As Senior Product Manager/ Product Manager, you will play a key role in our journey to make trading & investing easily accessible and affordable to all millennials. You will be conceptualizing and executing ideas that create values for traders as well. The job will involve understanding traders & investors requirements, creating workflows, and coordinating with design, engineering, marketing & operation teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Define , understand & identify key success metrics.
· Track and analyze performance and constantly identify improvements to drive maximum usage and achieve business objectives
· Design & own product roadmap. Ensure steady execution of product life cycle processes from idea to final launch
· Collaborate with design team and guide their investments for research, prototyping, experimentation, and overall design thinking
· Collaborate with Data Analytics team and guide their investments in data analysis for a high impact conversational, prediction, and personalization strategy
· Coordinate with internal business verticals to collect requirements and convert them into clear actionable items
· Manage daily interaction with the tech team to clear their doubts if any in the requirements documents.
· Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs,creating wireframes, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
· Gather, review, and interpret qualitative & quantitative data to uncover new product insights.
· Ability to drive PAT , DAT & UAT along with QA team
· Take product ownership through the entire development cycle, from concept, design and development, through to launch and achieving business impact
· Ability to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up.
What we are looking for
· Engineering and / Management degree from a Tier 1 institution.
· We are looking for developer turned Product Manager 5-10 years of experience, Trading / Domain knowledge is a must, Backend Product Manager)
· Experience in the B2C/B2B segment
· Data-driven decision- making ability
· Sharp User Research skills – conducting Usability Testing , User interviews, Card Sorting & A/B Testing
· Obsession with the mission to improve customer experience
· Prior experience in understanding & working with APIs driven business
· Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritise tasks
· Excellent Stakeholder management skills
· Amazing verbal and written communication skills
What you get :
· Chance to play a pivotal role in building the next gen fintech product
· Top tier scale from Day 1 – related battle scars / glory
· Work with other world-class talent ( ex-Amazon, Uber, Google, Walmart Labs)
· Still be based out anywhere you wish – You can Work from Anywhere #WFA}
Working With Us
We strive to help millions of Indians make informed investment decisions. We constantly are in search of the brightest, most talented individuals to join our world-class team. We give each of our teammates the freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech. With our continuous learning interventions and upskilling, we carved out the best of each of our teammates.
- We have a “work-from-anywhere” policy.
- We have flexible work timing and fast-track promotions for all our employees.
- Our employees enjoy highly competitive pay structures. One of the best!
- AngelOne has been 6-time certified as a “Great Place To Work” culture.
- Long & Short term incentives to reward our team members for their efforts.
- Enjoy benefits like: Annual Leaves, Insurance Mediclaim, Variable Pay plans, internet allowance and many more.
“Driven by our core values of customer experience, collaboration, innovation, and speed, we’re marching ahead toward our unified vision of building India’s finest fintech platform to positively impact a million lives. Every Angelite plays a vital role in making Angel One a stronger, brighter, and great-er place to work. We encourage you to fail forward, take charge of your career, and create disruptive, innovative solutions for our customers. We want you to enjoy and take pride in what you do. Come, join us and let’s build the future of fin-tech, TOGETHER!”