Angel One Limited (formerly known as Angel Broking Limited) is a Fintech company providing broking services, margin trading facility, loan against shares, research services, depository services, investment education and financial products distribution to its clients, on a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With more than 11 million registered clients and over 28 million app downloads, we are onboarding an average of about 400K new clients every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for our clients via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning. We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution. We have a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across the country. Come on Onboard, to become a part of this epic journey! We are aggressively hiring Engineers, Product Managers & Data science rockstars across India.. check out our career’s sections!
About The Role
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Perform development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Work along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin and Swift code
- Would be working on IOS platforms hands on along with Android.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3 to 6 years of work experience of Kotlin, RxKotlin, Java
- Experience in writing unit test cases
- Experience in DI like Dagger2 and Hilt
- Knowledge of different designing patterns. Preferably MVVM.
- Experience in Socket Programming and Android Jetpack Components.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Understanding of Android Porting and Build process, Android native and System app.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services GRPC, Retrofit.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, Deep Linking
- Familiarity with continuous integration, code versioning tools, such as Git
What you get:
- Chance to play a pivotal role in designing the next gen fintech product
- Top tier scale from day 1 – related battle scars / glory
- Work with other world class talent (ex- Amazon, Uber, Google, Walmart Labs)
Working With Us
We strive to help millions of Indians make informed investment decisions. We constantly are in search of the brightest, most talented individuals to join our world-class team. We give each of our teammates the freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech. With our continuous learning interventions and upskilling, we carved out the best of each of our teammates.
- We have a “work-from-anywhere” policy.
- We have flexible work timing and fast-track promotions for all our employees.
- Our employees enjoy highly competitive pay structures. One of the best!
- AngelOne has been 6-time certified as a “Great Place To Work” culture.
- Long & Short term incentives to reward our team members for their efforts.
- Enjoy benefits like: Annual Leaves, Insurance Mediclaim, Variable Pay plans, internet allowance and many more.
“Driven by our core values of customer experience, collaboration, innovation, and speed, we’re marching ahead toward our unified vision of building India’s finest fintech platform to positively impact a million lives. Every Angelite plays a vital role in making Angel One a stronger, brighter, and great-er place to work. We encourage you to fail forward, take charge of your career, and create disruptive, innovative solutions for our customers. We want you to enjoy and take pride in what you do. Come, join us and let’s build the future of fin-tech, TOGETHER!”