Angel One Limited (formerly known as Angel Broking Limited) is a Fintech company providing broking services, margin trading facility, loan against shares, research services, depository services, investment education and financial products distribution to its clients, on a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With more than 11 million registered clients and over 28 million app downloads, we are onboarding an average of about 400K new clients every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for our clients via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning. We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution. We have a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across the country. Come on Onboard, to become a part of this epic journey! We are aggressively hiring Engineers, Product Managers & Data science rockstars across India.. check out our career’s sections!
About The Role
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in Automation Framework development.
- Good hands on experience in testing mobile/web-based applications
- Good experience in any of the Programming languages (Java/Python/JS)
- Experience in REST API Testing and experience on API Automation using rest assured.
- Ownership skill to execute tasks on an individual level and willingness to learn new things , debug issues.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability along with other functional and non-functional issues.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA or any other tools
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify requirement GAPs)
Working With Us
We strive to help millions of Indians make informed investment decisions. We constantly are in search of the brightest, most talented individuals to join our world-class team. We give each of our teammates the freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech. With our continuous learning interventions and upskilling, we carved out the best of each of our teammates.
- We have a “work-from-anywhere” policy.
- We have flexible work timing and fast-track promotions for all our employees.
- Our employees enjoy highly competitive pay structures. One of the best!
- AngelOne has been 6-time certified as a “Great Place To Work” culture.
- Long & Short term incentives to reward our team members for their efforts.
- Enjoy benefits like: Annual Leaves, Insurance Mediclaim, Variable Pay plans, internet allowance and many more.
“Driven by our core values of customer experience, collaboration, innovation, and speed, we’re marching ahead toward our unified vision of building India’s finest fintech platform to positively impact a million lives. Every Angelite plays a vital role in making Angel One a stronger, brighter, and great-er place to work. We encourage you to fail forward, take charge of your career, and create disruptive, innovative solutions for our customers. We want you to enjoy and take pride in what you do. Come, join us and let’s build the future of fin-tech, TOGETHER!”